Before learning any of the online computer courses, you must know your interest in that particular course. If you are a student, you are having a very interesting phase in your life. You are studying different types of subjects like maths, physics, history. You learn different types of subjects till class 10 like science, maths, history, etc. But the trouble starts after class 10 when you have to choose a particular stream like commerce, science, arts, or computers.
Based on your choices and likes, you decide to choose your stream. But there is one important factor that you must consider while your stream is the future scope of that particular stream, that is its future scope.
The computer stream is the highest paying industry in the world. Most of the richest people in the world are from the IT industry. If you choose a computer field as your future, then this article is for you. Read this full article to get to know about the best online computer courses for a beginner to learn.
1. Microsoft Office and typing courses
Not only computer people but also people from different backgrounds must know the basics of MS office. Almost every company requires people who know MS office. In this, you will be learning MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
We strongly recommend you must learn this course for improving your skills and get a better job. These things will always be on-demand in the future. This is one of the best online computer courses.
Another important skill to learn is typing. You must have a fluent speed while writing with the keyboard. You can learn the right way to write very easily in a typing course. It will increase the speed of your writing as well as help you in working fast. Also, you can do a job of Data Entry after learning this skill.
Learn MS Excel: Learn beginner to advanced level of MS Excel.
What you will learn :
- Learn the common functions which are used in an office
- Have a solid understanding of the basics of MS Excel.
- Learn a large set of excel data in a row or column.
- Have the full power of MS Excel by automating your day-to-day work using Macros and VBA.
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most important tools, Pivot Tables.
- Give a good impression to your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH FUNCTIONS, and many more.
After learning MS Excel, you will also be assigned to a project which will use all the learned skills in this course.
To learn MS Excel, enroll for an MS Excel course for a beginner now.
Learn MS Word: Learn beginner to advanced level of MS Word
What you will learn :
- A quick explanation of different components of MS Word.
- Starting from simple functions of MS Word Home Tab and then moving to intermediate and complex functions of MS Word.
- How to import different types of data into the documents.
- How to use customized charts.
- How to make page set up in MS Word.
- How to record a macro and use it multiple times in the future.
- How to use Bookmarks, Cross Reference, and Hyperlink.
After learning MS Word, you will also be assigned to a project which will use all the learned skills in this course.
To learn MS Word, enroll for an MS word course for a beginner now.
Learn MS PowerPoint: Learn beginner to advanced level of MS PowerPoint.
What you will learn :
- You will learn how to make professional PowerPoint presentations.
- You will be mastering important features of MS PowerPoint like Animations, Transition shapes, Charts, and many more.
- Learn different tricks and tips which professional experts use in their daily life to make their presentation more interesting and eye-catching.
After learning MS PowerPoint, you will also be assigned to a project which will use all the learned skills in this course. It is also a very good online computer course.
To learn MS PowerPoint, enroll for MS word course for beginners now.
2. Finance and Accounts
In every company, there is a process and management for every operation. They analyze everything before doing any operation practically. Here comes the role of finance and accounts software skills. It will make their analysis very easy and helpful.
Learn Business Analysis Fundamentals:
Become a Business Analyst who can conduct market analysis. You will be able to analyze both product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
You will learn :
- Business Analysis Basics.
- Understand the basics of project requirements.
- Understand project requirements.
- Conduct requirement specification – including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating.
This skill is required in every company at a very high level. If you learn this skill in a good way then you will definitely get a high-paying job. This is one of the important online computer courses.
To learn Business Analysis, enroll for Business Analysis Fundamentals course now.
Learn Financial Analysis:
Financial analysis is used to analyze whether an entity is stable, solvent, liquid, or profitable enough to warrant a monetary investment.
You will learn :
- Access whether a project is feasible through the net present value technique.
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Understand what drives a company’s value
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Perform industry analysis
- Know how to analyze a business
To learn financial analysis, enroll for Financial Analysis for beginners course now.
Every company undergoes a lot of transactions monthly. They need to keep a record of their transactions and listings as a record for their future reference. Tally is also one of the most interesting courses for a beginner. Tally is related to accounting services. It helps to keep a record of all the transactions of a particular company or organization in a specific manner.
It is used in private companies as well as in government sectors. If you learn this skill, you can easily get a job. You can also freelance for many companies and earn a very good part income as well. This skill will always be in demand.
To learn Tally, enroll for a tally course for beginners now.
3. Web Designing
This is one of the best courses you can pursue if you are looking for a course as a beginner. In this course, we learn to design websites. In this, you can choose any language among PHP, python or java, etc. After choosing a language, you have to learn that language at least for 2-3 months, and thereafter you can do a job of web designing. You can also freelance for web designing and do work part-time at home.
Every business is going online and for online business, a website is a must needed. Moreover, you not only design their website for one time, but you will also be doing changes to that website in the future according to the client’s demand.
PHP is an acronym for “Hypertext Preprocessor”. 78.9% of the websites use Php. So there is n number of jobs in this language. It is very easy to learn as a beginner.
What you will learn in PHP :
- Introduction to PHP.
- Handling HTML forms with PHP.
- Decision making with different loops.
- Functions, Strings, and Arrays.
- Working with files and directories.
- Mini Project ( with file handling ).
- State Management.
- String machine with regular expression.
- Generating images with PHP.
After learning PHP, you will also be assigned to a project which will use all the learned skills in this course. This is one of the important online computer courses.
To learn PHP, enroll for the PHP course for Beginners now.
Python is a very popular programming language that is used for Web Development, Software Development, Mathematics, and System Scripting. Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language. So it is very easy for a beginner to write programs in this language.
What you will learn in Python :
- Developing Websites, Applications, and Games.
- Creating effective algorithms.
- Takeaway programming tools like functions and loops etc.
- Desktop GUI.
- Functioning in Python.
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Web scraping applications.
After learning Python, you will also be assigned to a project which will use all the learned skills in this course.
To learn Python, enroll for a Python course for Beginners now.
- Usage of logic statements in making decisions within the code.
- Learn to connect HTML 5 and also API’s.
- Use of JSON and AJAX for updating page content without page refreshers.