This article will explain what Machine Learning (ML) is, how Machine Learning works, and the relation between Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Further, if you want to learn Machine Learning (ML), this article will tell you about the best Machine Learning Courses available online.
What is Machine Learning:
Machine Learning makes a computer system able to make necessary decisions whenever fed with some data.
For example, suppose a computer system has images of banana and apple, and it has to predict whether the given image is of banana or apple. In that case, this is only possible with the help of Machine Learning (ML).
Another example: if a sentence has a word book in it, then the book may be a notebook or related to a room book in the hotel. The computer system can recognize that word only by using Machine Learning algorithms.
We are getting hundreds of emails daily; some are recognized as spam by the system while other emails come directly to our inbox. That is also only possible with the help of Machine Learning (ML).
How does Machine Learning work?
The Machine Learning model can perform its operation with the help of a large number of data stored in the database.
To differentiate between banana and apple, the system is actually provided with a large number of images of bananas and apples labeled as to whether it contains banana or apple.
Only the data or a lot of data is the key to make Machine Learning possible.
The Relation between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML):
Machine Learning is just one part of Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence was developed with a vision of doing all the tasks with the computer systems that human intelligence can do.
Artificial Intelligence has some of the following traits:
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge Representation
- Social Intelligence
Traits like social intelligence may be present to a lesser extent than any other attribute.
Other than Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence has so many approaches to find optimal solutions with expert systems. We can conclude that Machine Learning is just one part of Artificial Intelligence, which is very large.
Online Machine Learning Tutorials:
Before enrolling in any of Machine Learning (ML) courses, you must have a basic knowledge of Python programming language. Without learning Python, you can not learn Machine Learning (ML). If you are a newbie and do not have any idea about Python programming language, then, learn about Python Language before proceeding further.
But now, if you know the basic Python programming and want to continue your career in Machine Learning, you must proceed to learn very carefully because if you choose the wrong way to learn ML, you will not learn anything.
Best Platform for Machine Learning Courses:
- Udemy: Udemy is an online learning platform with thousands of courses, including the Machine Learning course. Once you sign up on the udemy and buy any course, all the video tutorials will come to your dashboard. There are many ML courses available on the udemy. Some of them are free, but for better and other courses, you have to pay money. Join the ML course from Udemy.
- Coursera: Coursera is a platform where instructors from the top universities and companies teach students. There are many free courses available that give access to video lectures. Paid courses are also available, which include homework exercise, discussion forms, and projects. Join coursera ML course now.
- Edx: Edx is a platform that was founded by MIT and Harvard. Students from the top universities use this platform to learn new skills. They also offer a Machine Learning Course. Enroll for edx ML course now.
- LiveLectures: LiveLectures is the world’s number one platform to learn Machine Learning (ML). Livelecture’s online One-to-One tutoring offers personalized learning using an interactive whiteboard for students to enhance their learning skills and improve their academic and professional performance. Here at LiveLectures, expert tutors give live training to students. Hence you will be having a productive environment to learn WordPress. They have a special team for Machine Learning tutoring services who all are experts in Machine Learning.
Benefits of doing Machine Learning course from LiveLectures:
- Get advanced level AI skills: Learn every topic from beginner to intermediate and then advanced level. Our tutors will explain each topic practically. They will also give you assignments so that you can practice yourself.
- One-to-One Tutoring: Our tutors teach each student individually. Our platform is based on one to one tutoring concept. Our primary focus is to help students to become proficient in Artificial Intelligence.
- 24/7 customer support: We are accessible 24/7. If you have any queries regarding the course, then you can contact us anytime.
- Separate Doubt clearing sessions: We also organize individual live doubts clearing sessions where the tutor will solve the students’ doubts one by one.
There is a quote that “well start is half done.” So, you start well and choose the right platform to learn Machine Learning; then, you will get the best results in the future. LiveLectures is such a platform that will provide you with live Machine Learning Tutorials from highly skilled and experienced tutors. So, if you are interested in Machine Learning, click the below button and enroll for the Machine Learning course now.