PHP is the most popular server-side, open-source scripting language used to develop web applications and websites. You can also make E-Commerce websites using PHP. Most web developers prefer to use PHP language as it is the oldest and easy one. Almost 80% of websites use PHP. In this article, we describe the best online course to learn PHP for beginners.
With the help of HTML and CSS, we can develop the frontend design for web pages. On the other hand, PHP code is executed on the server. With a combination of HTML and CSS, PHP can develop various websites like blogs, portfolios, or any e-commerce website. It is a user-friendly language that can easily connect with multiple databases like Oracle, MySql, etc.
Features Of PHP:
Before you proceed to learn PHP for beginners, you must know features of PHP. Know what PHP can do in the world of programming.
- Easy to Learn: PHP is amazingly simple to learn as compared to other languages. If you already know C or Perl’s syntax, you will learn PHP quickly and effectively. PHP has a straightforward and easy syntax.
- Control: While other languages require a lengthy code to operate, PHP can accomplish similar work in a concise code; having the most significant control over the sites. If at any point, you need to make changes, you can do with PHP easily.
- Cost Productive: As you already know, PHP is an open-source language that is free of cost. You don’t need to spend money on expensive softwares. PHP can create your website at the lowest possible price.
- Efficient: You can quickly increase the performance of websites built using PHP, as it is scalable when composing the code.
- Admittance to Help: As many individuals are programming in PHP, they have developed a large community. Whenever you get stuck in code at any point, you can get help from them quickly.
- Speed: PHP utilizes its own memory, so the burden of the server and loading time decrease consequently, which results in faster processing speed. Thus, it takes less development time when it comes to web applications like eCommerce.
- Security: It is one of the most secure languages for creating websites and web applications, as it has a security layer to ensure virus protection and threats.
In addition to that, characteristics such as Flexibility, Simple Syntax, and Credibility are the other reasons why programmers consider PHP.
Applications of PHP:
- It can forward emails to users of the website.
- Modifying, deleting, adding, and storing data present on the database.
- Dynamically generates files as well as pages.
- Receiving and sending cookies to track the website visitors.
- Getting data from various files, storing data to a file, returning data to the proper user,
- Transfer data through email, etc.
Online Course vs. Face-to-Face classes:
Now you know about PHP language and want to learn PHP, you might question whether I should learn PHP from an online course or learn in an offline classroom. If you ever attended any online class, you better know online lectures’ advantages over offline classroom lectures.
Online classes are always better than offline classes because of the following reasons:
- Flexible Schedule: Students have the choice of timing for their course. They can attend classes according to their flexibility. Also, students need not to go anywhere outside for classes. You can spend this time on extra learning.
- Self-discipline and Responsibility: Studying online requires more self-motivation and time management. It will empower you internally because you will spend your class time without contacting anyone physically.
- Low Cost: Online course’s price is always less than the offline course’s price. You can also save the money you were going to spend on traveling to your coaching center.
If you want to learn PHP for beginners, you must choose online classes because that will give you the more self exposure to learn PHP by yourself.
Best Online Course to Learn PHP for Beginners:
There are many sources from where you can learn PHP, but if you are a beginner and want to learn in live classes, you must find a reliable platform that provides live online classes.
LiveLectures is such a platform that provides live classes for PHP programming language. Our tutors are experts and highly skilled in PHP programming. They have in-depth knowledge of every topic of PHP. When it comes to complicated topics like Object Oriented Programming(OOP), where students feel that programming is not their cup of tea, in that case, our tutors are going to help you. Our tutors have prepared themselves so that they will teach the most challenging concept as easy ones. You will experience the best learning environment during the live online course.
Benefits of Doing PHP From LiveLectures:
- Get advanced level PHP skills: Learn every topic from beginner to intermediate and then advanced level. Our tutors will explain each topic practically. They will give you assignments also so that you can practice yourself.
- One-to-One Tutoring: Our tutors teach each student individually. Our platform is based on one to one tutoring concept. Our primary focus is to help students to become a proficient PHP programmer.
- 24/7 customer support: We are accessible 24/7. If you have any queries regarding the course, then you can contact us anytime.
- Separate Doubt clearing sessions: We also organize individual live doubt clearing sessions where the tutor will solve the students’ doubts one by one.