C language is the programming language that was developed by Dennis M. Ritchie at the Bell laboratories in 1972. C language was developed to develop the UNIX operating system. This language is the most widely used programming language across the world. Every beginner should learn this language first before any other language because this language will help to understand the basics of programming and these basics are common in every programming language. This article will guide you to learn C programming for beginners.
Why learn C Programming?
This language is a must for all the students and working professionals in the software industry. C programming is very basic to understand as a beginner. At the same time, it is compared with the JAVA language in the aspect of popularity. Some of the key features of the C language are as follows:
- Fast and Efficient: New programming languages have some advanced features than the C language but due to the advancement, their speed and efficiency are less.
- Procedural Language: In a procedural language like C, predefined instructions are carried out. Any C program may contain more than one function for a specific task. New individuals to programming will believe that this is the main method of a specific programming language. There are other programming standards too in the programming world. Object-Oriented programming is the most popular standard for programming.
- Easy to Learn: C language is a very old language and covers all the basic concepts of programming which are used in every programming language. So, it is very easy to learn, and if someone learns this language then he/she can easily switch to another programming language.
- Middle-Level Language: C language is a middle-level language and lies between Low-Level and High-Level language. C language can be used for Operating systems and as well as application programming.
- General Purpose Language: C programming is used in various applications like in operating systems, in video editing software, in various databases like MySql, Oracle, etc.
C Language has so many advantages and features that make this language very popular. You must learn C programming if you want to make your career in the software industry.
Applications of C Language:
C language was developed to write programs that make the operating system. C was chosen because it nearly writes the code as written in assembly language. C language is used in various areas. Some of the applications that use C programming are as follows:
- Operating Systems
- Text Editors
- Language Compilers
- Network Drivers
- Language Interpreters
- Print Spoolers
Learn C Programming for Beginners:
There are many sources from where you can learn C Programming, but if you are a beginner and want to learn in live classes, you must find a reliable platform that provides live online classes.
LiveLectures is such a platform that provides live classes for C programming language. Our tutors are experts and highly skilled in C programming. They have in-depth knowledge of every topic of this language. When it comes to complicated topics like Object Oriented Programming(OOP), where students feel that programming is not their cup of tea, in that case, our tutors are going to help you. Our tutors have prepared themselves so that they will teach the most challenging concept as easy ones. You will experience the best learning environment during the live online course.
Benefits of Learning C Programming from LiveLectures:
Learn c programming from livelectures includes several benefits that are explained below-
- Get advanced level C Language skills: Learn every topic from beginner to intermediate and then advanced level. Our tutors will explain each topic practically. They will give you assignments also so that you can practice yourself.
- One-to-One Tutoring: Our tutors teach each student individually. Our platform is based on one to one tutoring concept. Our primary focus is to help students to become a proficient C programmer.
- 24/7 customer support: We are accessible 24/7. If you have any queries regarding the course, then you can contact us anytime.
- Separate Doubt clearing sessions: We also organize individual live doubt clearing sessions where the tutor will solve the students’ doubts one by one.